Hellmerich crown turret heads achieve impressively short chip-to-chip times of < 1.5 seconds. The high level of rigidity they achieve thanks to their short projection length and compact design mean you can expect precision from these crown turret heads.
The crown turret heads are available in 3 different technical designs and magazine capacities.
- CTH 15: 6- or 8-positions: Space-saving and fast thanks to its compact design.
- CTH 25: 6- oder 8-fach: Can be used universally. High-peformance even with limited installation space.
- CTH 27: For heavy-duty metal cutting tasks. Impressive maximum robustness and top performance, particularly for milling applications.
Download Overview >>
- HSK tool interface, or any spindle interface available on request, provided it is technically feasible
- Optional axial and radial fine adjustment of any spindle position available
- Suitable for any installation location
- Standard cooling lubricant supply options aside, the tools also allow you to integrate a two-channel MMS system that you can calibrate.
- Non-lifting, three-piece Hirth tooth system Different designs of drive are possible